Tuesday, September 7

Spring Has Sprung. So Has Springbreak, And It Sprung Up On Me Nicely.

Last Friday I did something I haven't done in a while...

Paid my taxes.

Also, I put on my square toed shoes and stripey shirt and went out. In public and everything.

Had some drinks at Luca's, this really tasty little pizza joint in Paulshof and then around the corner to a fancy-pants club called Movida.

Never been there before, it's not a bad little place to get fershnickered and wonder - if they're this short already - what ladieses skirts are going to look like in five years.

I really can't wait.

But I digress.

A fun thing happened - we were chilling out, maxin', relaxin' and cooling, shooting some shooters and hoping our mom's wouldn't get scared when a couple of dames came by...

Holy crap on a cracker, I haven't seen a party promoted like this before.

It needs to happen more often.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What needs to happen more often?
Paying taxes?
Going out in public?
Enquiring minds want to know.

crayola dude said...

Buxom half nekkid birds wanting me to read their bits.

THAT, my friend, needs to happen as often as possible.