Friday, June 29

Badly Blogged Boy



"Dude, you should totally blog!"


- Dude, you should totally join Bill & Ted on a series of wacky yet touchingly educational and moral adventures!


"What?"


- Nothing.


"But seriously. Start a blog. You write so much, you reeeally should get it out there!"


- Um, honey. Sweetie. You do realise that I can barely spell the word 'barely', and have ridiculous penis (insert 'mad skillz') envy when it comes to reading your stuff?


"So? Who cares. You can't just chuck all your stuff on facebook notes, that's just retarded. 'Tard."


- Good point. And stop calling me that. I'm incredibly sensitive.


"No you aren't."


- Okay fine. I'll do it. But what the hell am I gonna call it?


"I'm sure you'll think of something. Just be you. You'll be fine..."


*sigh*


- Okay.


A blog is born....

4 comments:

crayola dude said...

Now all I have to do is:
a) learn how to rite good.
b) find out how to get rid of that nasty-ass block around my incredibly incredible crayon....

The xGW said...

congratulations on the safe arrival! it looks just like you.

Anonymous said...

My... that's a big crayon you have there.

crayola dude said...

Why thank you. You should see my decoupage.