With A Little Help From From My Friend...
Right.
So this little number is up, running, and ready to be filled with awesomely awesome bits of writing and prose. (Hell, maybe even some stuff that I'll write, too.)
Firstly though, I must say thanks. My skills in actually designing a decent-looking well, anything really, are more than a little bit pants.
Luckily, storming over the horizon in skimpy undies and clutching a Marlboro Light came the fabulous Granny Wrangler – she managed to take a rough idea and a few swigs of claret, and give me a better looking layout than I could ever have dreamed of.
So thanks honey. Dinner’s on me next time...
Bring the rubber glove.
Monday, July 2
3 comments:
can we leave the 'glove' as plural please?
it's singular on purpose lass. You're going to need the other hand for the spatula...
see i kinda got that. and shivered.
Post a Comment