I Think I'm In Love With An American's Wife.
Just so you know.
Why?
Because she gave me this:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake:
Ingredients:
1 (11 oz.) package Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips
6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 eggs
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tbs. all-purpose flour
1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt3
3 (8oz.) packages softened cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. shortening
Directions:
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9-inch springform pan. Set
aside 2 tablespoons chips.
2. Stir together butter, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl with spoon
or wire whisk. Add eggs; stir until well blended. Stir in flour,
cocoa, baking powder and salt; blend well. Spread in prepared pan
3. Bake 25 - 30 minutes or until base begins to pull away from side
of pan.
In the meantime, make cheesecake layer:
Beat 3 packages softened cream cheese and 3/4
cups sugar until smooth in large mixer bowl. Add 3 eggs, one at a
time, beating well after each addition. Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla
extract.
4. Immediately after removing base from oven, sprinkle remaining
chips over brownie surface. Spoon cheesecake mixture over chips.
Return to oven; continue baking 45 - 50 minutes or until almost set.
Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of
pan. Cool 2 hours; cover. Refrigerate 3 - 4 hours or until
thoroughly chilled. Remove side of pan.
5. Combine 1/2 teaspoon shortening and reserved 2 tablespoons chips
in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at High 30 seconds; stir. If
necessary, microwave at High 15 seconds at a time, stirring after
heating, until chips are melted ad mixture is smooth when stirred.
Drizzle over top of cheesecake. Store, covered in refrigerator.
Mmmmmm... 
Wednesday, August 29
6 comments:
Don't tell me you can actually make this stuff?
If so, please marry me.
Except, can you replace peanut butter with, say.... toffee?
I promise to honour, treasure and keep you happy for all eternity.
yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm drool drool drool***
you can like to be eeeeeeeeeeevil!
I'sa only eeeeeeeeevil if I don't share... ;)
bloody hell that looks awesome.
Oh wow, I'd be in love too ...
Post a Comment