Okay. Nobody Panic.
I'm not dead.
Yet.
My last week, however, has been fraught with treachery of the sort to make Brutus go "Hey that's a bit offsides...", interviews culminating in the bestest news ever in the history of ever, deaths as a direct result of far too much of a good thing, a birth as a result of well, far too much of a good thing I suppose, and even one or two mildly embarassing incidents involving a beer coaster.
All will be revealed shortly, please stay tuned.
Your call is important to us, and will be directed to the nearest available operator...
- The Crayola Dude.
Thursday, August 2
12 comments:
wow! sounds mysterious! and busy! and dramatic! hopefully all will become clear soon...
I hope so too, I'm getting exhausted.
that's what happens when you will insist on poking the tail pipe.
Imma call you mushroom from now on.
You're such a fun guy.
I am loving the fact u took upon yourself to call yourself the nick name I gave to you.
Yay for the O position!
(That is not a sexual code) (Honest)
You aren't expecting royalties or anything, are you? I'm flat broke, and it's only the 3rd. :(
Although, if you expect to get paid out in positions, we can come to some sort of arrangement, I'm sure.
Man.
That was rude.
You know what?
I can think of all Kinds of positions I could be repaid in...
Position #1 - you dusting my house. In a thong.
Position #2 - you massaging my neck, shoulders and back
Position #3 - .... MmMm.... (censored)
Man.
That was ruder.
Okay.
You totally win the Ruderest Commenter of the Day award.
Hooray for you!
Well you can't give it and not expect it back.
You know that.
Don't you?
A large part of me is hoping you're talking about the back rubs.
But I've been wrong before.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww.
You disappoint me, Crayola Dude.
Story of my life. You should see me play 30 Seconds. :(
Post a Comment