Wednesday, August 22

It’s Never Good To Chunder On A Girl You’ve Just Undressed.

I’ve been dating.

Shocking as this may seem, a girl actually lowered her standards enough to go out with me.

Awesome.

She’s cute, smart, challenges me, gets on well with my friends, and strangely enough – really seems to like me. I certainly shouldn’t complain.

This weekend was a bit of an unfortunate turning point in my life however. We’d been seeing each other for about two weeks, and being the gentleman that I am, managed to not try get her kit off in the first 5 minutes. I waited, made sure it was a mutual decision, and then leapt into bed like a fat kid after a Mars Bar.

Things were progressing nicely - clothes were flying across the bedroom, breaths were getting breathless, hands were exploring parts that hands like to explore… In my mind I pretty much kept going ‘Wooooo.’

Now.

A boy never really knows exactly what to expect when he slides his hand sensually up a girl’s thigh, right to the top bit. Will it be a crinkly, curly adventure through the undergrowth? Will it be a slick, sliding adventure into parts waxed and unknown? Perhaps even a slightly stubbly experience, a moment of discovery mixed ever so slightly with the semi-sweet emotions of ‘Hmm, she could have at least freshened up.’

What a boy definitely doesn’t expect is to discover, amongst the slickly waxed split-mounds, is a slightly throbbing, fleshy extrusion; roughly about the length of your index finger.

To slide your hands in between a girls legs, up into that dampened area, open her up like a delicate flower, and have a fucking Mopani worm poke it’s head out.

Not. Cool.

Now I’m not a total sexual illiterate. I understand that when girls get fired up and excited, a certain bit of her fills with blood and engorges slightly.

But sweet Jesus’ing Buggery Fuck – ‘slightly’ is the operative word.

With the bile rising and my manhood deflating faster than a really fast deflating thing, I stopped. Double checked. Hoped to everything good and pure, and checked again. Nope. Still there…

Shiiiiiiiiiiit.

Not only do I have a sinking suspicion that this awesome-fantastic new girl in my life suffers from a serious case of clitaromegaly*, but it appears there’s an even more depressing problem on the horizon…

I think hers is bigger than mine.


Sad face.
- crayola dude.

*I googled it. ‘It’ has a name. :(

19 comments:

ExMi said...

Oh dear.

So is that classify as a grounds for immediate dumping and avoiding of all future calls/contact?

Anonymous said...

*stifled, very unladylike guffaws"

Er. Ehem. Well. (Not good to have internal HD visualisation system in head)

All I can say is, if you take a show together, don't drop the soap.

(*small pout* Oh, and thanks for the reminder that some of us ain't getting any.)

Anonymous said...

I dunno, while I can empathize with ekke, I sure feel sorry for the poor girl though

and what made dolce pout.

ExMi said...

hey....some people like that kinda thing. it turns them on.

i have a friend who looooovves what he calls 'long beef curtains'
let's just say he likes his furburger with a LOT of lettuce.

hehe.

crayola dude said...

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

**blaaaaarf**

Why can't I just find myself a regular, garden-variety koek?

:(

Betenoir said...

my question is: why didn't she, you know, forewarn yo? it would have been a lot less weird for you if she'd whispered a little info in your ear...I mean, surely she's been in this situation before..surely she knows?

crayola dude said...

Well you would think, wouldn't you?
How do you not bring that up?

"By the way Ekke dearest, our time together has been fabulous, but before you begin to explore my no-no bad-place, I just wanted you to know my clitoris looks like a baby penis. Rock on tiny dancer."

crayola dude said...

It's hard being a person.

The xGW said...

Not even my moste evile krispy-kreme breakfast can cheer me from the violently nauseating images in my mind right now. you are a strong man dude. make that man COMMA dude. not man-dude. coz that's just gay, in a Hasselhoff kinda way. hey, do you think Hasselhoff likes ye olde Iron Beef Curtain?

SheBee said...

Holy Moses in a Manger!

That is horrific. Like, really.

Agreed with Bete, she *so* should have warned you. Its only fair to herself, if not for your sake.

My gawd.

Ps: am laughing uncontrollably tho.

Poor Crayola dude.

Betenoir said...

tiny dancer, huh? how tiny is tiny, anyway?

SheBee said...

I am guilty of forwarding this post link to every contact in my email inbox. sorry dude, hope you dont mind..

kisses
xoxo

crayola dude said...

Well, I don't, but if you post it on facebook and she stumbles across it, I'm, well...

Fucked.

SheBee said...

fok. i did already.

but she dont know me....lalalalala

crayola dude said...

Eesh. I try run a feed that makes my friends notes appear on my mini-feed...

I'm gonna have to ask you to take it down lass...

crayola dude said...

Actually, I just checked.

You posted it as a link, not a note.

'S cool.

(breathes again)

SheBee said...

U sure?

I can take it down any time, lemme know if it becomes a prob k.

Ps: u are so clever, doing a feed off your feed etc.

wow.

**impressed**

crayola dude said...

Well, she'll either see it and figure out it's her, and I'll be up shit creek minus a propulsion device; or she won't, and I won't...

Time's gonna tell on that one...

Anonymous said...

As the ever famaous Dr. Phil would say, "That's a deal breaker." Especially, if it dwarfs your penis. Funny as hell.