Wednesday, July 25

Ah. Oh Bugger.

It would appear that me, myself and ekke have very cleverly gone and cocked up a R 15 000 job, by ordering and signing off the required twoandahalfthousand duplicated CD’s with the wrong bloody presentation on them.

The guy in accounts is going to love me.

Or plutz himself to death.


Anybody know a good travel agent?

17 comments:

SheBee said...

hahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Oh shit. Or fuck. Bugger? Too funny a situation for the word 'bugger'.

Ooh weeee, u in big trouble!

crayola dude said...

This, right here, is my cross face.

>Xo(

Or my 'I'm a cartoon and appear to have died' face.

I'm a very sad panda right now...

SheBee said...

awwwwwwwwwww dont be sad, think of it as school fees. now chuck em over your shoulder and laugh about it.

crayola dude said...

Heh. Thanks lass, I'll do ma best. :)

SheBee said...

if all else fails, you could call my travel agent - she knows people who know people...

crayola dude said...

If she knows people that know people that know how to magically and incredibly change version 6 of the Neotel presentation to version 7.3 without burning any more discs, we may be on to something... ;)

SheBee said...

Nope, sorry. Call in Happy Pot-head (aka Harry Potter).

He might have a solution.

SheBee said...

Nope, sorry. Call in Happy Pot-head (aka Harry Potter).

He might have a solution.

Betenoir said...

man.. that's...wow.

oops!

well, perhaps you can stick some interesting labels and distribute them as "executive gifts/ coffee cup mats"

... or not.

crayola dude said...

I'm hoping to find a website that sells to ninjas that also have a serious interest in technology.

"FREE THROWING DISCS.
Deadly at at least 3 paces."

The xGW said...

can anybody spell *DORK*?

crayola dude said...

HEY! Be nice, bridge-kisser.

I'm highly emotional right now. Or some shit.

Anonymous said...

lawd. Can you wear a disguise for the next couple of days?

The xGW said...

you're just jealous that *you* don't have a devastating man in uniform who wants to kiss you everywhere and never let you go.

a jolly good rogering is what you need i think. (and NO, i have NOT had one - its just my prescription for you. sheesh.)

crayola dude said...

I think yer fibbing. You two have been shagging 'til yer ears fall off, you just saying you haven't, on account of not wanting to say anything.

You can't fool me. I'm the gingerbread man.

Anonymous said...

You're the Gingerbread man? This changes everything.

crayola dude said...

Well, at least now you know understand my fear of warm milky beverages.